Data transmission services
using Ethernet technology
with access up to 10 Gb/s
- Guaranteed bandwith from 1 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s which can be increased gradually by 1 Mb/s
- Simplicity of creating and adding VLANs
- Easiness of creating and expanding many network topologies
- Internet access with or without the BGP protocol
- Possibility to expand the carrier’s network range based on OPL Ethernet network
- Scalability build on symmetric and asymmetric access tailored to customer budget
Data transmission services using Ethernet technology
- Data transmission services using Ethernet technology built on MPLS backbone with copper, fiber or microwave access
up to 10 Gb/s. The service offers the following connections types: point to point, multipoint to multipoint, point to multipoint.
The service enables connection to the Internet and TPIX platform.
How to become our partner?
If you are interested in cooperation
with us, please fill in the form with
the information required.
Provision of wireless access
to customer remote location via
LTE using no.1 mobile network in Poland
Provision of international
Internet access supplied
by Tier – 1 Global Internet
Lease of international telecommunication
lines with dedicated capacity
(64 kb/s to 100 Gb/s)